Thursday, June 12, 2014

Netty (2)

Yesterday I started  netty becasue of trying to make game server

And I read the article why multi networking program recommend netty

yeseter day i Make chatting source and

what i made are below list

This is My Chat JavaAPI

id:id  
= Make User Id

s:room_seq:message 
=  Write message in special room

m:name 
= make room and write name
mo: 
= out room

in:room_seq 
= enter the chat room

bye: 
= exit chatting

sh: 
= show user
sr : 
= user room


and I will make more apis

which are queries like general database

My Finall purpose is make rooms when admin want to make and

all around people can access rooms if they download Android application.

after completion of chatting server,
I will open API and source for you guys and relasese for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment